Having a son is one priceless gift that you could have in life, and when your son’s birthday comes, it may not be so easy to express how you feel. Everyone needs to know that they’re appreciated and loved by the people around them. A birthday message is one thoughtful heartfelt way to express how much you value and appreciate your son’s life.
It might not be easy to come up with a birthday message, but we have put together some birthday messages you could use to show your son what you think of him. There are other ways you could go when it comes to birthdays, but in terms of birthday wishes, you have come to the right place.
1. On your birthday, words fail to describe how excited for your occasion. I am proud to be called your parent, and I am glad to celebrate with you on this special occasion.
2. My friends won’t stop telling me about how much you are growing into your own person. It gives me joy thinking about how fast you have grown and how far you have come. You are growing into a man, my man. Happy birthday, Son.
3. You are strong and reliable whenever I need you, and I appreciate you for it. I hope that everywhere you go, you will find good people who you can rely on too.
4. Happy birthday to you, my dear son. I still remember the first time I held you in my arms; you were so little, so beautiful. You are grown now, but every time I hold your hand, they still feel as tender as the first time I held them. I also remember when you tried to walk and how many times you fell. Not once did you not try to get up; that’s how life is. I wish that as many times as you may fall, you try your best to get up.
5. I remember your first birthday party, how you were the life of the party and everyone wanted to take a photo with you. You still manage to be the center of everyone around you. I don’t know how you do it, but I admire that about you. Make sure to send lots of photos.
6. You are brave in the face of danger and very confident about your convictions, sometimes you may be a little misguided, but you do just fine. I know how you love to ask questions, questions I often do not have answers for. I hope you find clarity in your pursuit of the answers I cannot give you.
7. I wish you many happy days ahead, and I wish you a life without stress. I hope you find arms to welcome you home, arms in which you would find comfort. I wish that every breath you take resonates with your soul. Many more happy years are coming your way
8. I would blow you a kiss but kisses blown are kisses wasted, so you’ll have to make do with a happy birthday.
9. I wish you an exciting new year, fewer heartbreaks, more love, and light as you get older. May your path become clearer. Happy Birthday
10. I never knew I could love someone so much until I had you. I never thought I could give so much until I needed you. Happy birthday to the best son a parent could ask for.
11. How lucky I am to have you! Happy birthday, stay funny and stay feisty, I wish you wouldn’t change, but change is a part of life. Happy Birthday.
12. Sometimes I look at old pictures of you, and I wonder how you keep looking better and better as you age. You have grown into a very fine gentleman. I hope you continue to look better as you age, like Tom Cruise, like fine wine.
13. I apologize for not being able to make it to your birthday party. My heart and my thoughts are with you on this day, Happy Birthday.
14. They say age is just a number, but I’m always fascinated by how you carry yours, happy birthday, and stay young forever.
15. I can sum up my whole world into three letters of the alphabet. SON, Thank you for coming into our lives today
16. As you blow out the candles on your cake, make a wish, and remember that your love is the candle that will forever glow in our hearts. Happy birthday.
17. Hey Son, the day you were born was and is still the best day of my life. I hope I get many more chances to tell you so. Happy birthday.
18. Dear Son, you are the only reason we look forward to life with a smile on our faces, and you will be the only reason we look back on life with joy in our hearts. Happy birthday.
19. My happiest memory is the first time I held you in my arms, and my favorite thing in this world is your smile. Happy birthday son
20. Hey Son, Happy Birthday. It has been a joy to watch you grow. I know we may have our differences from time to time. It is only because I love you. I wish you a good life and fulfillment. Happy birthday
21. I wish you peace, joy, prosperity, n man more god things as you celebrate.
22. You’re smart, an achiever, a goal getter, kind and tender, and a lousy chess player. What more could a father ask for? Happy Birthday, Son.
23. A son is a great asset any parent can have to offset life’s liabilities of life. From you, we keep reaping the rewards and gains of the purest love there can ever be. Happy birthday.
24. When your mother was pregnant with you, we asked God to give us a child that grows up to become an honest, hard-working, and successful person. You are living proof that God answers prayers. Happy birthday, Son.
25. Every father wishes that their son becomes wiser and taller than they are as they grow up. Congratulations on being taller. Happy birthday.
26. Happy birthday, Son. You bring sweetness to my life. It’s hard for me to figure out the right words to say to you. I am happy you came into my life and stayed; you mean the world to me.
27. No matter how old you get, no matter how much of your hair turns grey, you will always be my little baby boy. Happy birthday, Son.
28. I hope your birthday marks the beginning of an incredible period of your life. We want you to know that we couldn’t be prouder of the amazing gentleman you’ve become. Happy birthday, Son!
29. This year for your birthday, I would like it if you would blow out your candles, cut your cake, and be bathed in your parents’ love and adoration! May your birthday be full of splendor, joy, and happiness.
30. You have given me so many reasons to be proud of you: you’re smart, funny, and courageous. May your years be filled with every delight you could imagine. Happy Birthday!
31. Always live life to the fullest; this is the only way you can reflect on life without having regrets. One thing I don’t regret is having a son as wonderful as you. Happy birthday!
32. I hope your birthday brings as much happiness as you bring to our lives. We are proud to call you our son. We wish you a very happy birthday.
33. You are a shining example of all that is bright and good in my world. I’m not sure what I did in life to deserve a son as marvelous as you, but I’m grateful for whatever it was.
34. You deserve many good things in life. Endless attention, constant pampering, and an unlimited supply of support are just a few. This year on your birthday, I plan to provide you with the most important one of all: never-ending love. Happy birthday, Son!
35. Your birthday is the perfect reminder for you always to strive to overcome every obstacle set before you. Someone as dedicated as you can always do what they set their mind to. This year may you surpass all your expectations, quench every fear, and win every battle.
36. As you begin a new chapter of your life, I hope you embrace it with passion and dedication. A son as wonderful as you has great things ahead. Happy birthday to you.
37. Sending the most loving wishes to our extraordinary son this year. May your birthday be filled with happiness. Have a good time with your friends. Happy birthday, Son!
38. You always amaze me with your ability to spread kindness and generosity to everyone you meet. To be honest, I’m not sure where you got those qualities, definitely not from me, but I am so thrilled you have them, and I’m so proud of you!
39. You are my pride and joy, a blessing that didn’t need a disguise. You are everything I ask for and more. Watching grow has been a thrilling experience. I have front row seats to watch an amazing son like you. I wish you a happy happy birthday!
40. Many times I get worried when you are far away from me. I’m starting to realize that part of a parents’ job is worrying about their children. But above all, my job is to love you till the end of time! Happy birthday, my loved one!
41. There are too many words. I can’t possibly fit them into one little happy birthday wish. For you, my son, a simple “happy birthday” just isn’t enough. I would give you the world if I could.
42. Living life is a refreshing experience when you master the art of turning every negative into a positive. Remember to approach life’s challenges with a positive mindset. Love you always, happy birthday, son!
Like I said earlier, there are other ways to go in wishing your son a happy birthday. You could opt for thoughtful gift items, a birthday party, or something else you think your son would love. Also, if you would like to wish other people in your life a happy birthday, we’ve got you covered. There are also birthday wishes for a sister, a brother, a mother or even a friend.