Sisters could be so many things to their siblings: a mom, a friend, a teacher, and more. One thing is for sure; sisters are special. So what do you do for special people on their special day? You celebrate them and let them know how much they mean to you. This isn’t always easy, but with birthday messages, you could try to capture your emotions in words that would make your sister smile. Here are some birthday wishes that are sure to make an impression on your sister:
1. Happy birthday to the best sister anyone could ask for. Put on your birthday suit. Please don’t; I am kidding. It is your birthday, and it is not every three hundred and sixty-five days you get to celebrate someone. I am excited today because my sister is the cause of the celebration. I am thankful for how far you have come and who you have become.
Over the years, I’ve watched you grow and change. Your transition has been the most beautiful thing to watch. You inspire me to be better, better for myself and our family because family is everything.
2. Words cannot describe how amazing you are, I know. I may sound cliché, but I would like to tell you that you are older by a year today and getting older. I hope you find time to read this long message amid the text messages, notifications, and emails. You have loved me like a sister really should. I wish you abundance and prosperity. You make my life a lot better, and I am grateful for it. You pull me up when I’m down and encourage me when I need it. You are more precious to me than gold or silver or money. Money can’t buy a sister like you. I wish you a fantastic happy birthday. I wish that today is unforgettable and remains evergreen in your memory
3. Your birthday is one of the few things I like to celebrate, so let me go all out. You make me feel like I am special, so I want to make you feel the same way. Thank you for all the good memories. Here’s to more, more good jokes, more pranks, and more gossip. Here’s to less arguments, less fights, and more banter. I hope we will have many more years and many more good things to celebrate.
4. I hope you find the things you need the most when you need them. I wish every day of your new year brings as much joy and happiness as you bring to my life. You are priceless, a rare find, heaven-sent. You are kind, thoughtful, and listen to me when I rant; no matter how out of the point I go, you listen anyway. It means the world to me. You are truly special, if I got the chance to be born again, I would still want you to be my sister. I am thankful because no matter how many times we quarrel or disagree on things, you will always be my sister. We are sisters by birth but friends by choice.
5. Bring out the balloons; I hope you’re throwing a party. I know you are going to be the life of the party. I wish you the best things in life. Like a fine wine, I hope you get better and better with age. You’re charitable and always ready to give. I hope you get tons of birthday wishes and surprises.
6. I hope we live long enough to make more fun and exciting memories. I hope you live long but stay young, the kind of old age that is eccentric, and never let go of its cheerfulness. I hope you find love, true love, the type that gets a hold of you and never lets you go. I wish you happiness, the kind that comes from inside and is not shaken by the crazy things happening all over the world.
7. Good and prosperous things will find you everywhere you. I wish you succeeded in everything you do, but only the good stuff. I hope you find the muse to bring your crazy ideas to life. The world is waiting to see what you have, what you can do when you put your mind to it.
8. I hope you live a long, fulfilling life, with more ups and fewer downs, more hopes and less despair, more dreams, and no nightmares. Anyone who denied that you have a bright future is probably blind because everyone can see it. It’s in the way you talk, the way you talk about your dreams and aspirations, but you don’t stop there. You get up and get things done in a way that no one else would. You are the golden standard. It’s like you have a sixth sense for life, and I admire that about you.
9. I remember the fun times we had when we were growing up, how you’d fend off the bullies even though you were just as scared. You taught me courage and what it meant to be strong in the face of uncertainty. Thanks to you, I’ve learned from my mistakes. You were the one who told me mistakes were worth making a part of learning, and if I didn’t make enough of them, I’d regret it. You made my childhood memorable; I want you to know that I cherish these memories. I remember the cakes and photographs from your previous birthdays. I am astounded by how much you have changed over the years
10. I have to admit that I am totally blown away by how awesome you are; it’s effortless. You are wisdom and humility in human form; 90 percent of the time, you are the smartest in the room, and no one even knows it. I’ve never met anyone as intelligent as you. This is where you tell me you’re not that smart, no need to be modest. To that, I say, I’m trying.
11. You taught me how to dress up. You always wore the right colors. You know what goes on what and told me what and what not to wear. A few years down the line, I get complimented now and then about how well I dress. I never forget to tell them that I learned from the best.
12. You push me to strive for excellence in all spheres of my life. Academically, socially, financially, and in every other aspect of my life.
13. Sister Sister, thank you for the little nuggets on life. I missed some, understood some, and never even thought about some. My hero, always ready to lend a shoulder when I need it. My best friend. You always have my back when I am in trouble. It doesn’t matter the kind. I know you’ll look out for me because you are strong. And everybody knows, that’s why they respect you and always want to be around you.
14. It is from you I learned to admit my faults because you do it all the time, and then you step up to the plate. You’re ambitious and goal-driven. I wish you the best that life has to offer. I like that you are blunt. You say what you have to say, and you tell the truth. Thank you for all the corrections, I know I can be a little stubborn, and I like to have my way. But you keep me in check and tell me when I’m at fault.
15. I wish you a happy life, one with fulfillment. You have always been there for me when I need you, that’s why I am excited about today. I am glad to call you, my friend, and I love you. We share a bond that is unlike any other. As you blow your candles, I hope you blow all your sorrows away. Happy birthday to the best sister in the world
16. Hey sister, it’s your birthday again. I know I said that last year but well, it’s your birthday again. Here’s something I will never get tired of saying: Happy birthday to you, from your little brother.
17. Another year down the road, and you still look as good. I wonder how you do it, hair dye, maybe? Have an amazing day.
18. Like the mother, goose protects her chicks from rain, wind, and even fire. You have been more than a sister to me—my mother goose. As you add one more year to your age today, I hope you find the love and covering you have shown me. Happy Birthday, Big Sis.
19. Thank you for being there for me, from the time when I hurt myself as a kid to the time I got my heartbroken. You are always there to comfort me or hold my hair back. You’re my best friend, my tag team member, my little mother. Happy birthday! I wish you a good long life and prosperity.
20. Once upon a time, you were one of the floating souls in heaven. But today, I’m so lucky to have found you as my sweet sister. Happy Birthday, Sister.
21. Hey sis! Sorry that I am not able to be there for you on your birthday. Please know that I will be thinking about you throughout the day and after because you are always in my heart. Happy birthday, dear sister, and enjoy the day.
22. Till today we may never see eye to eye on a lot of things, and we may fight a lot, and you may wear my makeup or use my clothes from time to time without my permission. I still love you, unconditionally. It would be a boring life if I didn’t have someone I could argue with at the end of the day. Happy birthday to the best sister in the world.
We are happy that we could assist you with the perfect birthday wish for your sister on her special day. Is it your mother’s birthday soon? Your friend’s birthday? Or your son’s? We also have beautiful messages just for the occasion. Make sure you check them out.